Temporary storage declaration after movement
The authorisation holder of the receiving facility must notify Customs about the arrival of the goods to the facility by submitting declaration F377A on temporary storage after movement.
Sections of the TSD after movement
A temporary storage declaration after movement consists of three sections:
- ”Parties”, indicating operator details for the entire declaration
- “Consignment to undergo customs clearance”, where you provide details for the entire declaration with regard to, for example, transport and location.
- “Transport documents” which in turn comprises three sections:
- “Parties”, indicating the operator details in the transport document
- “Declaration header”, indicating the basic information and transport details in the transport document
- “Goods item data”, indicating the basic information on the item, such as customs status.